This section includes a set of everyday tools proven to make current lives sweeter and progress toward better days faster. Some of the tools may be familiar, others not. Perhaps scan the table of contents, find tools that interest you, then experiment and see how you can get them to work for you.
Or, better yet, follow what we call the Small-Step Plan:
- Start with the first tool. That will help you in basic ways.
- Try it for a few days, until it is easily available to you whenever you need it. Don’t rush. Each tool is designed to make a difference for you. If you can, share what you are doing with someone else; explaining a tool helps you and often helps others as well. Whenever you feel ready, go to the next tool.
- Start practicing the second tool until that too becomes a comfortable part of your life-skill toolbox. Again, take your time. Aim to have both of the first two tools working for you comfortably before moving on.
- Continue, reviewing prior tools as necessary, until you have mastered the first four tools. That’s enough for almost everyone to markedly improve their lives.
- With the first four tools readily available to you, the others can be added in whatever order you choose. Trust yourself to know which is your next best choice. In this way, you can easily take small steps toward a better life. As usual, you can share questions and thoughts with all of us on the discussion forum.
- If you have a need not handled by any of the tools listed, let us know and we will see about locating an addition tool to include. Post your request on our forum.