This free course will initiate you into Meditation and Mindfulness through the POU (Path of Unfoldment) method, a powerful and transformative learning experience that thousands of people around the world have already tried across cultures, traditions and schools.
It is a starting point, if you like it, you can do POU 1 to get your complete techniques.
This course is designed especially for anyone who wants to learn to know themselves and manage their emotions better. Learn to see the reasons for your own behaviors and those of others around you. In short, you want to be happy and improve your well-being.
In Western countries, more and more people are approaching the POU method to improve their quality of life, deepen their inner self or learn to manage their emotions. We propose a 21-day challenge, which is a pleasant, easy and enjoyable session created exclusively with audiovisual support so that you can acquire, at your own pace, tools that you can integrate into your life and adapt them to your routine or lifestyle.
Why a 21-day challenge?
Neuroscience assures that learning new skills can modify the physical structure of the brain. With the absorption of new knowledge, new relationships and neural circuits are established that modify the functioning of the brain. We act and feel according to the image we have formed of reality in our mind, not according to what actually happens.
This happens with all habits, good and bad habits are formed with the same procedure. The image we have of ourselves and, as a consequence, the behaviors we have developed because of it, have an intimate relationship with each other. Thus, when we change our image, we can change our habits.
To begin to see any change, we need at least 21 days!
Benefits of meditation
Today there are a wide variety of studies that support its effectiveness.
- Stimulates the production of endorphins and serotonin, hormones of happiness.
- Develops positive thinking and empathy.
- Develops serenity and ability to solve problems.
- Reduces the risk of relapse in people who have suffered from depression.
- Improves attention span.
- Develops the creative potential of the mind and intuition.
- Reduces the level of stress and anger.
- Reduces suffering.
On a physical level:
- Learn to breathe better, relax your body and mind.
- Reduces blood pressure and heart rate.
- Improves the defense/immune system
- Stops or slows degradation processes associated with aging.
- Improves sleep quality and reduces insomnia.
- Reduces chronic pain especially in migraines, fibromyalgia and cancer.
- A change of perception of reality
- A greater knowledge and awareness of the reality that lies beyond the physical world and is the foundation of it.
- Enjoy the present moment.
“The value of meditation lies in the fact that it not only improves the quality of one’s life, but also improves the quality of one’s surroundings.”Gururaj Ananda Yogi
The program contents of the 21-Day Challenge are very practical. They combine explanations and reflections on the processes of the mind and body, with practical techniques on the mechanisms of thought, attention, relaxation, meditation, conscious movements and practical philosophy.
All you have to do is make a commitment to yourself and find a space each day to do the formal and informal exercises, and in a few days changes will begin to take place.
That is why it is very important that you do your practices every day. So that you can experience for yourself the benefits of this method and do not create beliefs on what is explained to you.
How does the free online 21 Day Meditation Challenge work?
- DURATION: 21 days. One session per week for three weeks. We recommend you to do one session each week, but you can always dedicate more time if you need it.
- In each session you will have the development of the topics, downloadable dossier, week practices and audiovisual material.
- If you feel like it, you have 1 hour group meditations by ZOOM (various times to choose from during the week). LINK GROUP MEDITATION
- You can also access the Friendly Circles. LINK FRIENDLY CIRCLES
- At the end of this course, you will be ready to do PoU 1 and be able to go much deeper into the method.
Ready, set, go!
YOU CAN ALSO ACCESS DIRECTLY TO THE POU1 COURSE WITHOUT ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN MEDITATION OR MINDFULNESS, OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MEDITATED OR YOU ARE A MEDITATOR, YOU HAVE DONE THE MBSR, YOU COME FROM OTHER METHODS BUT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OURS, COME TRY OUR POU METHOD.