Holder: International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment Inc
44 Midchester Ave. White Plains, NY 10606. United States of America.
130 Marlborough Rd 28. Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510. United States of America.
International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment Cogullon 32.La Peral Illas (Spain EUROPE)– 33414 International Tel: 34 626903773
By means of the present text we make available to all users and customers the conditions of use and registration that apply to our online services platform https://meditationtechniques.org and the services we provide, being reflected in it all the rights and obligations of the parties.
Along with these conditions, each of the services provided may be regulated by conditions of use and registration of a particular nature, being mandatory in any case that the user expressly accepts them before use and / or contracting.
REGISTRATION AND USER ACCESS
1. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Any user, provided that he/she is over 18 years of age and has sufficient power of attorney in case of acting on behalf of a third party, whether natural or legal person, can register on our platform.
With the username and password entered during the registration process, the user will be able to access the platform to contract and manage their services and information, as well as complete their user profile.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING OF SERVICES
1. PRIOR INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
In accordance with the provisions of laws on information society services and electronic commerce, contracts entered into electronically shall produce all the effects provided for by the legal system, provided that the consent of both parties is present and can be accredited.
For these purposes, it shall be understood that the completion of all the phases of the registration process and, if applicable, the payment of the corresponding economic amount, necessarily implies the provision of the express consent required for the contracting of the service.
Similarly, and in accordance with the laws of services of the information society and electronic commerce, it is made available to users, prior to the start of the recruitment procedure all information relating to it.
The contracting conditions indicated below are directly applicable to the contracting of all the services made available through the web portal https://meditationtechniques.org, unless expressly provided otherwise.
2. CONTRACTING PROCEDURE
The contracting procedure of the services is carried out completely electronically through our platform, without the physical presence of the parties and/or external physical transaction at any time.
Any person with Internet access can carry out the contracting process, with the only prerequisite of having registered as a user, which is essential to start the contracting procedure.
The phases of the contracting procedure are visible to users throughout the entire contracting procedure. Three phases can be distinguished:
- User identification.
- Selection of the service and payment method.
- Confirmation of the service.
The user only has to select the service he/she wishes to purchase and click on the purchase button provided for this purpose. This will start the contracting procedure, which will always follow the steps indicated above for all available services.
Once the service, quantity, applicable taxes, total price and payment method have been selected, the platform will show the user a summary of the purchase made, together with the applicable purchase conditions, which in any case must be expressly accepted by the user in order to continue the purchase process.
Once the acceptance box of the contracting conditions has been checked, in case of having selected as payment method any of the electronic means, the user will be directly redirected to the corresponding external payment platform to make the payment, without https://meditationtechniques.org having the possibility to access at any time to the user’s credit card data and/or payment systems.
The security of the payment procedure is guaranteed by the financial institution.
Once the contracting of the service has been completed, a summary screen of the contracting process will be shown.
If payment by credit card has been selected, it will be carried out through the bank’s POS, a platform completely unrelated and independent of the provider.
Within a maximum period of 24 hours, the service contracting party will receive an e-mail containing all the information related to the contracted service. This document is the confirmation that the contract has been successfully completed, being valid as a means of accreditation for any type of claim, as long as the corresponding proof of payment is attached.
The provider informs the user that all the contracts made will be registered in a file for the control and management of contracts, in which will be reflected along with the information of the contracted services, additional information to ensure the security and evidence of the correct completion of the procedure.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACTING
The user has the right to withdraw from the contract during the period from the time the service has been contracted.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must simply request it in writing to any of the addresses mentioned below, expressly indicating your request to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- Postal Address: 130 Marlborough Rd 28. Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510. United States of America.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, it is up to the consumer and user to prove that he has exercised his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
Upon receipt of the request to exercise the right of withdrawal, we will proceed to refund the amount paid (without in any case include shipping and handling charges that may have been paid initially) within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the time of receipt of the withdrawal and always through the means used to pay for the service, or failing that by bank transfer.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal requires at all times that the user has not consumed or enjoyed any of the contracted services. In the event that any of these services have been consumed, it will not be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user undertakes during the term of this contract to:
- Not to use the platform or any of the elements that integrate it, to develop timesharing operations, to become a service provider of software applications insofar as they are oriented to make possible the access of third parties to the platform or any of its components, through rental operations, administrative services or any other of analogous consideration, sharing them or making them available to third parties.
- Not to subject the platform or any of its elements to activities aimed, directly or indirectly, at the decompilation of its software, which imply its subjection to operations of an inverse nature to those that determined its construction or that, ultimately, constitute or may constitute reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly operations. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as authorizing access to the platform’s source code.
- Not to publish the platform, nor use it as a system for the management and exchange of illegal information and/or documentation, contrary to morality or public order, contrary to copyright and/or industrial property rights.
- Not to subject the platform to workloads aimed at destabilizing it, including denial of service attacks (DDoS) or similar situations. In case of detecting this type of situation, the agreed level of service will not be applicable, being considered an emergency situation, and therefore the International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment will not assume any responsibility for the lack of availability of the service.
- Not to perform acts of reverse engineering, taking requirements and other activities aimed at developing an online platform identical or similar to that made available by https://meditationtechniques.org, this activity may be considered an act of unfair competition and infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights that the provider holds on the platform.
- Not to translate, adapt, improve, transform, modify or correct the platform or any of the elements that comprise it, and may not incorporate it into other software or portals owned or provided by third parties.
- Not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify any notes, legends, indications or symbols that the provider, as the legitimate owner of the rights, incorporates to its properties in terms of intellectual or industrial property (such as, for example, copyright, ©, ® and TM, etc.) either in the platform itself or in the associated material.
- Accept that https://meditationtechniques.org may introduce on the website contextualized advertising or not.
- To pay the amounts expressly indicated in this contract in due time and form.
- To inform the provider of any event or situation that may have occurred that could jeopardize the security of access by authorized users.
- It is forbidden to force failures or look for security breaches in the platform.
WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are deeply committed to ensuring that our services function correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, sometimes it is possible that situations may arise, especially due to the intervention of ill-intentioned third parties, which could lead to liability.
In this sense, below, we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of the users, assuming all the responsibilities derived:
- In the event that information appears published on the platform that had not been hosted by us or that in its case would have been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In the event that the platform is not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes and / or force majeure.
- In the event that the user or any third party stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the platform any defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, inciting to violence or that goes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of third parties.
- In the event that the user or any third party uses the platform to introduce data, viruses, malicious code, hardware or any other electronic or physical instrument or device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
The services made available and marketed through https://meditationtechniques.org are provided by third party companies outside and completely independent of the provider. Therefore, https://meditationtechniques.org is not responsible in case of occasional failures in the continuity of the service or in the lack of availability of the same.
In the event that the services contracted by the user are not available for a period of more than 72 hours from the time of notification of the incident, the user is entitled to request the provider the termination of this contract and the return of the economic amounts corresponding to the services not enjoyed, which will be duly refunded through the same means that had been made the initial payment or if necessary by bank transfer.
In the event that any of the contents accessible through the platform were contrary to current regulations, we undertake to proceed to its immediate withdrawal, as soon as we have knowledge and corroborate the facts.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
From https://meditationtechniques.org we are deeply committed to the protection of intellectual property rights. That is why we have established the following conditions and policies:
1. RELATING TO THE ONLINE PLATFORM
The provider guarantees the user that it is the legitimate owner of the platform and that it is not involved in any type of legal dispute prior to the signing of this contract.
The user expressly acknowledges that the provider holds all right, title and interest in the platform and the computer developments associated with the service, as well as all its modules, modifications and updates and any element and/or functionality that was developed on it, regardless of whether it has been requested by the user or not. For these purposes, it is included without limitation, the recognition of the ownership of the provider of all copyrights, intellectual property, and / or industrial, being able to exploit the platform, without any restriction of a temporal nature, territorial, relating to media or modes of exploitation and without limitations other than those established by law.
The structure, characteristics, codes, working methods, information and exchange systems, development tools, know-how, methodologies, processes, technologies or algorithms that constitute and/or may constitute the platform, are the exclusive property of the provider, and are duly protected by national and international intellectual and/or industrial property laws, and may not be subject to subsequent modification, copying, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user, without the prior express consent of the provider.
Likewise, all user manuals, texts, graphic drawings, databases, which complement the platform and / or materials associated with it, are the property of the provider, and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user.
The provision of the platform in service mode or the mere access by the user does not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership, or the granting of a right of use in favor of the user other than that expressed in these conditions.
In order for the user to be able to use the platform, which is the exclusive property of the provider, the latter hereby grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and non-sublicensable license of use in favor of the user, limited in time to each connection period, unlimited in space insofar as it can be accessed from any computer with Internet, revocable and non-sublicensable.
In any case, any type of reproduction, imitation, transmission, translation, modification, elaboration of derivative work and/or public communication is absolutely forbidden, regardless of the means used for it, assuming otherwise the infringing user all direct or derivative responsibilities that may arise.
For any aspect that is not expressly recognized in the present contract, it will be understood that all rights are reserved in favor of the provider, being necessary the written authorization of the latter to be able to carry it out.
2. RELATING TO THE CONTENTS AND INFORMATION OF USERS
All content and information published or managed by users on the platform are the exclusive property of the latter, being https://meditationtechniques.org a mere provider of information society services responsible for data storage.
The provider does not receive any kind of intellectual property rights for the fact that the user hosts or manages them on its platform, so that in no case may treat them for purposes other than those directly related to the provision of services actually contracted.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The present conditions shall come into force on the date of contracting the service and shall have a duration of one year, tacitly renewable for annual periods.
Either party may terminate this contract by express written notice to the other party, at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the next period.
However, those services that are for consumption and that are contracted in packages or promotions, may have a specific and determined duration less than that indicated, which in any case will be shown before proceeding with the contracting.
The rates applicable to each of the services offered through the platform shall be solely and exclusively those published on the online platform, and these shall be the only valid rates, except for typographical or transcription errors, in which case the provider undertakes to modify them immediately.
In the event that the payment method is by direct debit, the user expressly accepts that the provider will periodically make the corresponding economic charges to the user’s bank account within the periods indicated.
The provider reserves the right to cancel the contracts made within 7 days from the time of their realization in case it detects the existence of typographical or transcription errors in the price and / or taxes applied to the transaction.
The Provider reserves the right to make any type of modification to the rates of each service, and undertakes to publish them on the platform in a visible manner for users. Unless otherwise provided, the modification of rates shall not be retroactive.
All contracted services shall be duly invoiced and paid prior to the provision of the services or on a monthly basis, depending on the type of contract used.
The economic amounts may only be paid by direct debit or by credit card, the provider not having at any time access to any bank or credit card data.
All rates will be increased by the amount corresponding to the taxes in force on the date of issue of the invoice, being duly reflected in the summary of each purchase.
USER SUPPORT AND TECHNICAL SERVICE
The Provider makes available to the user a customer service and technical assistance service in accordance with the following characteristics:
- Telephone: +1 914-433-0266
- E-mail: email@example.com
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The present contract can be terminated whenever one of the following circumstances occurs:
- Failure to comply with the obligations set forth in this contract.
- By the expiration of its term, provided that either party has expressly stated at least 30 days in advance its desire not to automatically renew the contract.
- The declaration of bankruptcy of the other party, or the initiation of any such proceedings or equivalent before the competent authorities, and repeated failure to comply with the obligations of the other party, whether filed by any of the parties or by a third party.
- In the event that the corresponding economic amounts are not paid according to the agreed terms and form. The service will be automatically blocked the day after the non-payment occurs. For its reactivation it will only be necessary to make the payment of the corresponding economic amount.
- The dissolution, liquidation, or loss of legal personality of any of the parties.
- Any change or substantial variation of the essential conditions that were indicated in the present contract to carry out the celebration of the present contract.
Likewise, in order for the contract to be fully rescinded, the user must pay all those economic amounts that are still pending, without the possibility of full rescission without the fulfillment of this obligation considered essential.
In the event that the contract is unilaterally terminated by the user, without duly proven and justified cause, the user waives any kind of claim for the economic amounts paid to date.
OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Also, under the terms set out in Article 14 of European Regulation 524/2013, on consumer dispute resolution, a direct link to the online dispute resolution platform is provided: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or dispute that may arise, arising from these terms or conditions, US Law shall be applicable. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or customer.