Live Guided Group Meditation
Available online every day of the week
Join your Guided Meditation
To access daily live meditations please join our platform. Signing up will give you access to our calendar of live meditations, as well as an array of courses on meditation techniques and spirituality, and allow you to join our virtual community.
Guided Meditation Calendar
What can you expect from a live guided meditation?
Our organization invites you to a live guided group meditation via Zoom every day of the week. You can enjoy different types of meditation with us and learn by practicing with this free service that we offer to our registered students and members of this platform.
If you had a bad day, here you will find a way to calm your mind and find peace. We have guided meditations at different times every day taught live by a certified meditation teacher to ensure you have a good experience
Every day there are different meditations that you can join including:
- Breathing Technique and gong meditation
- Breathing Technique and silent meditation
- Various guided meditations
- Mantra meditation
- Visualization practices
- Guided relaxations
- Yoga Nidra
Breathing Technique Meditation
The purpose of this meditation technique is to feel the separation between the small ‘I’ and the “Real Self” within. To encompass our breathing all together we engage in chanting, and while we observe ourselves chanting in a grosser form, we experience the chant from a subtler level. By exhaling while you chant and inhaling between repetitions of the mantra, you are exhaling all the time, eliminating toxins from your respiratory system and toning up it.
This practice will help you discard bothering thoughts. Just do your chanting, bring your attention to the act of chanting once and again, letting go of all thoughts. You will perceive how you are lifted to a more subtle vibration, and one can witness oneself chanting.
The mantra we use is: AIM HRIM KRIM CHAMUNDAYE VICHCHE. It is a bija mantra; it represents the feminine energy, its value lies in its vibration, and its receptive quality induces meditation. This mantra emits a universal sound that takes us to our origins.
After practicing the pranayama mantra, or just after simple breathing exercises we guide different meditations aimed at specific purposes:
- To dissolve your anger
- To overcome feelings of Guilt
- To be grounded in positive thinking
- To engage in a self-analysis
- To open your heart to feelings of Love and Compassion
Yoga Nidra 1st stage
It consists of gentle yogic movements done in the prone position together with tension/distention exercises followed by a meditation focused in your breathing.
Our courses info
Benefits of Guided Meditation
- Harmonizes the group: We all breathe at the same time. This creates empathy and tunes the vibration of the people in the group.
- Tires the mind: We exercise the mind by producing a slight tension during the chanting to facilitate relaxation finally. I.e., when exercising a muscle, we exert tension to achieve greater relaxation later. It stills the movements of the mind.
- Facilitates the observer’s position: We use the mind to observe the mind. We perform a repetitive action with one part of the mind, and we observe with the other part. It facilitates that the mind adopts the position of self-observation.