Art and Culture
A place to learn, enjoy and share art. To explore human creativity from a mindful position.
“The great artist is the simplifier” V. Van Gogh
Art and Culture
Enjoy our courses, workshops and events dedicated to all the disciplines of human expression.
Human expression is a divine gift. A poet goes in search of the most profound words and comparisons to bring you as close as he can to the feeling of sweetness. The painter looks for the most beautiful colours to bring you as close as possible to that amazing sun set. This is the best we can offer our minds when we open our eyes from meditation.
Viewing all groups that are A&C
Viewing 1 group
We are glad to confirm our latest addition to IFSU Virtual Campus. Jeeru Leonato is giving an Arts & Spirituality more+14 members
What do we offer?
- Courses- We will offer courses to explore a new perspective to human expression. Poetry, Music, painting, acting, sculpting all in a mindful position.
- Talks- We will have open talks from artists who have an active spiritual life and the profound meaning in their life.
- Events- A place to enjoy the final outcome of creativity. Come and enjoy events from artists from all around the world and from our own students.
- Workshops- To be able to learn artistic disciplines and put them to use, while sharing with others what we learn.
- Group discussion- A place to share.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all you have to do is write a small description or example video of what you have in mind and we will consider all applications.
This will depend on the teacher or artist giving the course or event. But be sure to expect many activities free of charge.
No, we implement structures and techniques from our certified courses to create this new section based in arts. Our experience teaching meditation and mindfulness is that creativity is one of the aspects that develops through the practice of these disciplines.
Expect the unexpected, be ready to just flow, share and enjoy.