21-day Meditation Challenge
A simple day by day method to start introducing meditation and mindfulness in your day to day life.
Meditation Challenge Course
This free course will initiate you into Meditation and Mindfulness through the POU (Path of Unfoldment) method, a powerful and transformative learning experience that thousands of people around the world have already tried across cultures, traditions and schools.
It is a starting point, if you like it, you can do POU 1 to get your complete techniques.
This course is designed especially for anyone who wants to learn to know themselves and manage their emotions better. Learn to see the reasons for your own behaviors and those of others around you. In short, you want to be happy and improve your well-being.
We propose a 21-day challenge, which is a pleasant, easy and enjoyable session created exclusively with audiovisual support so that you can acquire, at your own pace, tools that you can integrate into your life and adapt them to your routine or lifestyle.
Ready, set, go!
21-day Meditation Challenge
Benefits of 21 Day Meditation Challenge
“The value of meditation lies in the fact that it not only improves the quality of one’s life, but also improves the quality of one’s surroundings.”
- Stimulates the production of endorphins and serotonin, hormones of happiness.
- Develops positive thinking and empathy.
- Develops serenity and ability to solve problems.
- Reduces the risk of relapse in people who have suffered from depression.
- Improves attention span.
- Develops the creative potential of the mind and intuition.
- Reduces the level of stress and anger.
- Reduces suffering
On a physical level:
- Learn to breathe better, relax your body and mind.
- Reduces blood pressure and heart rate.
- Improves the defense/immune system
- Stops or slows degradation processes associated with aging.
- Improves sleep quality and reduces insomnia.
- Reduces chronic pain especially in migraines, fibromyalgia and cancer.
- A change of perception of reality
- A greater knowledge and awareness of the reality that lies beyond the physical world and is the foundation of it.
Why a 21-day challenge?
Neuroscience assures that learning new skills can modify the physical structure of the brain. With the absorption of new knowledge, new relationships and neural circuits are established that modify the functioning of the brain. We act and feel according to the image we have formed of reality in our mind, not according to what actually happens.
This happens with all habits, good and bad habits are formed with the same procedure. The image we have of ourselves and, as a consequence, the behaviors we have developed because of it, have an intimate relationship with each other. Thus, when we change our image, we can change our habits.
To begin to see any change, we need at least 21 days!
The program contents combine explanations and reflections on the processes of the mind and body, with practical techniques on the mechanisms of thought, attention, relaxation, meditation, conscious movements and practical philosophy.
All you have to do is make a commitment to yourself and find a space each day to do the formal and informal exercises, and in a few days changes will begin to take place.